May 14, 2017

Finn Utility Jacob's Wallet

My grandpa used to fish wet flies frequently, and to store those flies he used a fly wallet. I never really used a wallet, but I love the classic look they have and their utility of both storing and drying the flies.

Finn Utility has the prefect wallet for tenkara anglers. It's called Jacob's Wallet. If you fish subsurface most of the time, like me, Jacob's Wallet has all the capacity that you need.



The wallet is meticulously made with 18 oz. waxed canvas and sheep shearling wool. It closes via a classy leather tab. It also has three pockets that will hold a spool of tippet, and some lines. I use spool cards to hold my lines, and they fit perfectly in the pockets!

The wallet feels nice in the hand. It doesn't feel or look cheap. Pick up your favorite tenkara rod, slip Jacobs' Wallet into your pocket and go fishing -- it's that simple, and all you need! BTW, its closed dimensions are 6 x 4 inches.








So if you have the desire for some functional nostalgia, take a look at Jacob's Wallet from Finn Utility. It's made from quality materials with high level craftsmanship, and is as functional as it is beautiful!

Disclaimer:  I received both the Finn Utility Tenkara Roll and Jacob's Wallet to review. After the reviews I returned both items to Finn Utility. I received no compensation for the review of these items.  








No comments:

Post a Comment