January 5, 2014

Guest Post -- Peacock Bass with The Tenkara Times NEXT rod

I received an email from my tenkara friend Carlos Blatt that showed the first fish he took with his new Tenkara Times NEXT 360 5:5 rod. He lives in Brazil and fishes tenkara using a kayak. He made the video for Oleg Stryapunin of The Tenkara Times. Carlos says he likes the rod and I can see why -- such a beautiful fish! With his permission, I am reposting his video here.



Carlos has other tenkara videos on his YouTube channel. I encourage you to find and watch them as well. Thanks Carlos! Feliz Ano Novo!







3 comments:

  1. So cool that Tenkara is getting into Brasil. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting it Tom.
    Strangely i did not like to cast fluorocarbon level lines with it as
    much as i liked to cast a floating and a titanium line.

    I've yet to try a furled line to feel how it goes.

    ReplyDelete