July 7, 2018

Small Creek for Browns - part II

This is part II of my small creek adventure introduced at the last post. In this video I fish the same small creek, but further upstream, where it's even smaller. You can easily step across the creek in many places.

This video was taken a couple days after part 1 was. I again fished for 45 minutes.

I used the same rod, the Tenkara Times Watershed 300Z, and the same line, a 7 foot level line. I could have shortened the line to 6 feet and hung up in the trees less.

Here's the video:







2 comments:

  1. You're a far better caster than I! I enjoy your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy working my way up tiny creeks like this one in your video. It's challenging but the rewards are great. I wont be doing any stream fishing until September, when our Victorian trout streams reopen. In the meantime I'll enjoy watching your excellent videos and reading your blogs.
    Thanks and Cheers,
    Steve.

    ReplyDelete