August 2, 2017

Something to Watch For....

This week I had the chance to visit Brent and Brandon at DRAGONtail Tenkara. I had a wonderful time visiting with them and hearing how things are going in their world. We talked rods, lines, and other tenkara related topics and it was good to hear that tenkara just keeps growing and growing.



They've got some exciting new products coming up the last part of this year and the first of next. I was able to get my hands on a few of those items, and I can say that they are pretty exciting. Of course, I can't tell you what they are, but I was impressed. Stay tuned...

I also did a little fishing this week. Here is a video of one of the streams I fished.





I'll try to put together another video or two soon. Cheers,






No comments:

Post a Comment