February 15, 2022

Flies and Kebari Collection, Volume 2

First off, I'd like thank all of you who purchased Volume 1 of Teton Tenkara Flies and Kebari Collection. Because of you, I was able to purchase tenkara items to test and review for you. Thank you!

Volume 2 of Flies and Kebari Collection is now ready for purchase! It contains 21 flies and kebari that I frequently use and have featured on my YouTube video journal. Included are various jun, futsu and sakasa kebari, terrestrials, dry flies, and a few bead head nymphs. If you've watched my vlogs then you've seen these flies catch fish.








Volume 2, like Volume 1, is only $12 USD. Volume 2 will come to you as a PDF file, so that you can download it onto your electronic devise for offline viewing. And again, all proceeds from the sale of Volume 2 will go towards supporting the Teton Tenkara blog, and for purchasing further tenkara related items for testing and reviews. 

You can buy both Volume 1 and Volume 2  of Teton Tenkara Flies and Kebari Collection HERE. And thank you for your friendship and support!





3 comments:

  1. Hey Tom,. :-/
    Link to the 2nd book doesn't work for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, is the purchasing button not working for you or the PDF download? Contact me at tetontenkara (at) gmail (dot) com, so that we can discuss the issue and find a solution.
      -Tom

      Delete
  2. Nice book and the patterns are quite a bit different from the 1st volume. I recommend it!

    ReplyDelete